Intraday trading vs long term trading

Hi,

This is my opinion. Intraday trading vs long term trading.

Intraday,
1. Small profit
2. Small loss
3. Suitable for small equities

Long term Trading
1. Big profit
2. Big Loss
3. Suitable for big equities

Now i'm trading using intraday strategy and hope soon I'll use long term strategy for more profit. When market ragging intraday strategy is suitable and when market make a move, long term strategy is more profitable. Hope get a strategy suitable for my trading.

Still Learning.....

Comments

  1. Bro, how do u know when market is ready to moves or when it is going to stay rangebound? In real market, both appear without sense most of the time. Food for thought......

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me I use bollinger band to know it. Big movement start when price touch top or bottom band. Some info I get from the internet. Maybe You use some indicator to know market movement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment